Sunday 13 April 2014

Enchanted Fairy Walk

Following on from the success of the "Fairy Wood" in Corkagh Park, new fairies have moved into Tymon Park, (Castletymon Road). 

The "Enchanted Fairy Walk" will be officially opened at 11am - 1pm on Tuesday 15th April. 

Updated 16th April

We went along yesterday to check this out and parked in the car park off Wellington Road (albeit a bit late) but there were no signs or information of any sort about the fairy walk which was disappointing.  I checked online again today but the event has been taken off the website so maybe it was cancelled.  I have emailed them so will let you know what the story is.....

Updated 21st April

Yes, it did go ahead I was told, but that was all I got.  
I looked up the Fairy Door Company website and they have an online map of the walk.  Looks like it is on the other side of the park to the one we were at - so it is accessed via the Castletymon Road car park.  




No comments:

Post a Comment