Sunday 11 August 2013

Music For Fun at the NCH

Well this brings me back!

When I got wind Music For Fun was back in the NCH, I was whisked back to childhood and remember so fondly Music for Fun when I was a little kid.  I remember loving them! Witnessing an orchestra in concert for the first time stays with you and this is a really family friendly concert.  The audience is encouraged to participate.  I remember one kid always got the chance to go up on stage to be the conductor.  I remember my cousin doing it. Not sure if they still do that, but it must be an amazing feeling for the kid!   So without hesitation, I have bought tickets for my lot to go in September!  

Sunday September 22nd  - two concerts at 2pm and 5pm.

The concert is also in supporting Laura Lynn House, so another plus.   

Music for Fun


No comments:

Post a Comment